Tuesday, August 31, 2010

An Eye for an Eye...

Unknown Girl Tosses Puppies Into River to Die

I don't believe in abortion. In fact I write against it often. But whomever parented this twisted human being should have done what I hate and saved the world from a monster. Or maybe they could simply have been bothered to raise the creature to be a normal person, with feelings and empathy. This short video is more disgusting than anything that Barry Soetorobama and his globalist controllers and Dimocrat minions have ever done.

I love animals and I love people. This Norse demon is neither. She can't be troubled by a litter of new puppies, so she throws them, literally, away. Yelping, they are thrown away. If only I had the chance to do the same to that vermin who thinks herself so clever...

1 comment: