Friday, June 11, 2010

This is Why We're a Dead Culture

Tom's of Maine's Philosophy

This is my philosophy: Tom's of Maine are pussy verminous environmentalist libs trying to take advantage of the cowed, politically-correct American spineless jellyfish. F' you, Tom, and Maine in general.

This popped up as my chosen advertisement when I made the mistake of trying to watch something on Hulu. I laughed when it was over and Hulu wanted to me to tell it if the ad was relevant to me. I closed my browser and deleted its cache. No tips for Hulu, or Tom, or anyone else.

This is the mindless pap that, for the last fifty years has been piped into the radios, the televisions, and now into the PCs and iPods of the dumbest generations of people ever known to humanity. It's brainwashing, pure and simple.

At this point, I'm waiting for the startup company with the balls to say that they are Bubba's of Texas, we don't give a shit about the environment, and if you don't like it, we have 12-gauge Mossbergs that might trump your eco-friendly, oil-free Ziploc Green bags. I'm thinking that that company might actually benefit from truthful advertising, whereas these losers will simply lose market share...

1 comment: